Saturday 16 December 2006

Get thee behind me, Holy Spirit

No, there is no such thing as a 'Holy Spirit', and for me simply typing that, I'm going to hell.

"Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." - Mark 3:29

But, hey, I'm hardly alone in this. In fact, there are many people denying this, as part of the Blasphemy Challenge. This challenge is to post a video to YouTube denying the Holy Spirit, and in return you will get sent a copy of The God Who Wasn't There.

You can find my damnation here. [I used the YouTube quick capture facility, and had to use a microphone (which, as you will see, I have to eat to make myself heard) because the in-built mic sucks.]



But hey, this isn't the first time I've denied anything...

No comments: