Friday 16 March 2007

For my health and safety

I get in this morning to find a wee piece of paper on my desk advertising our new Health and Safety homepage on our portal (kind of like an office homepage). There are images and text blurbs and stuff, in a crazy design, so someone clearly thought about this, and, more than likely, had this reviewed and signed off as a good idea.

With the piece of paper is, for our health, a (mini) Mars bar. Yum. Especially good for me given that I had a Diabetes magazine in full view on my desk.

Still, at least it is creative. Like the box with "Whow!" Um... what?

Or the bubble that points out "It's not heard to see why one wouldn't be excited!" No, not hard to see at all.

But as long as we can see the homepage on the portal... which we can't... unless we go down about four menus...

Corporate thinking or inspired irony? You decide.

No comments: