Wednesday 21 March 2007

Samorost 2 - fun Flash game

Thanks to Shamus I found a neat wee flash game, Samorost 2. (And you can also play Samorost 1 there too.)

The main reason I like this game is it's a puzzle. I can't be bothered with fight games, and so many games basically boil down to "attack this", but here there are things to figure out. Some of them are tricky, and a lot of times it's about accidentally finding out that the mouse can be used somewhere, but it's all good fun.

(Note that the first chapter of Samorost 2 is free, the second you need to pay for.)

2 comments:

Tom Russell said...

I played this game a while back-- could have been as long as a year ago. It's a lot of fun, though I never did go back and try the pay version.

Jamas Enright said...

I got the pay version (just under $10). Yeah, an extra five levels, and fun enough, but mainly I'm paying for the creative effort behind it more than the exciting extra game play.