Wednesday 26 September 2007

That's what I want

I'm now on the GoDaddy mailing list, and they send out frequent newsletters with their "latest deals", which I usually don't bother with. But in their latest, they made big claims.

Tired of 'huge' sales that only include the products nobody wants? That's not what you'll find at GoDaddy.com! We're offering deep discounts on our most popular, top-selling products, including domain names, site builders, web hosting and more! But hurry, this offer expires October 10, 2007.


Oh, really? Well, tell me quickly, I want products that everyone wants. And their first big item was:

Register, transfer or renew your .MOBI domain for just $9.99* and save on your key to the mobile Internet! Plus, grab your own .BIZ domain for just $6.99*! Best of all, every Go Daddy(R) domain includes over $96** in FREE extras: email, hosting with Web site builder, blogcast, photo album & much more! No quantity limit.


...

Name anyone that wants a .mobi or .biz address! Certainly not at the top of my wishlist. I really should unsubscribe some time, but I do hold out some hope that one day, maybe, they might just discount something that I might just actually want...

[END]

No comments: