Wednesday 12 September 2007

There's a movie worth seeing...

At the moment, I'm watching... "MEGA SNAKE"! Oooh, scary...

As for why... you might recall me mentioning "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" The main prize of which was that the winning hero got to be in an original Sci-Fi (as in the TV company) movie. And guess the movie... (I did get Season One on DVD, and know who won, but I won't reveal that here.)

But the movie is about a giant snake. Yeah, 'cos we haven't had enough of those! And it stars Michael Shanks (of Stargate SG-1 fame)! I'm willing to bet that he was forced into doing this because of some contract he had with Sci-Fi. Certainly no sign of anything dignity worth in the movie so far (only seen 15 mins as yet...).

Oh, and the hero, who's movie this is supposed to be, hasn't turned up yet...

Can you say "piece of <bleep> that got thrown together and had a hero crowbarred into it"? I thought you could.

[END]

No comments: