Friday 2 November 2007

But I have...

So we now know what I haven't seen/read, but what have I?

List of five movies (rules are: they are as they come to memory, I have to own them on DVD, and I have to have watched them more than once. And I won't mention the obvious Serenity):
Down Periscope
Event Horizon
House on Haunted Hill
Men in Black
Cube

Live of five authors (rather than individual books, I'll list authors as they've written series of books that I love. And the rules here are that I have to own multiple books, and have read most of them more than once - which knocks out Stephen Jay Gould as I haven't gotten around to second reads yet):
Stephen Donaldson
Terry Pratchett
Douglas Adams
James Randi
Peter David

Each item could be a blog post on their own... but not right this minute. I'm not claiming these movies/authors will change the way you live your life, but I enjoy them.

[END]

No comments: