Wednesday 2 January 2008

Hear me, hear me

I've blogged before about writing for the RPG game Heroic Cthulhu, now you can hear me play it! (This is all done via Skype.)

The adventure Logan has dubbed "The Viper Pit" based on a modern day story, but during the adventure I kept getting overwhelming feelings of familiarity with the names, and as for the plot... I reckon the author ripped of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot's Christmas.

But you can judge for yourself by listening to part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6 and part 7. I'm playing Freddy Arbuckle, new boy and smooth talker (hence all the surreal explanations I was spouting).

Whether I play again will depend on various factors like whether I can shift my lazy ass to being around at the time, if Logan can fit me in, and if my computer knows what the "internet" is.

[END]

1 comment:

Logan9a said...

Hope he gets in again! Roar!

Logan