Sunday 9 March 2008

HC Again

Just realised I never did post these links (which are mainly for my own archive if I want to go back to them later).

Unfortunately, my ISP twitched and fell over during play, so I suddenly disappear for a large portion of these audios. I do manage to get back during the second story, but again the ISP collapses and, although this doesn't show on audio, I was barely able to make out what was going on.

First up, Spinners, in which we solve the mission in ten minutes... ha! In which, we miss the vital clue we could have found and spend a lot more time finding out the why before getting to the who. Part 1, Part 2, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4. (Yeah, there was some trouble working out if the first two files works, so Logan ended up loading them twice.)

Second is the start of a larger mission, which I expected to be continued on the next day's game (with the other gamers), but instead we continued the following week... but that's a continued tale for later. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

[END]

No comments: