Monday 10 November 2008

Best Pron Article Evah!

So, on Stuff (Dominion Post in this case), there's a Most Viewed Category. One seems to be there pretty often, falling off and then getting back on again...

Really. Let's take a look at when that article hit the paper:

June.

Let me repeat: June! And yet, it's still on there! Two possible reasons: it is the best article ever and should win a Pulitzer... or something else is linking in.

Purely for scientific interest, I thought I might see how hard it is to hit that article with obvious Google searches. "Girl sex photos" ranks it number eight (when I ran the search). Adding "12" makes it number one, but I doubt that's really what people are going for. Adding "Computer" to original three words also comes out on top. Restricting the first search to NZ pages also makes it number one.

Nice to see that Google pron searching is keeping the news alive...

(Looks like "beach nudity" is heading the same way...)

[END]

No comments: