Wednesday 8 April 2015

Reign of Winter

We entered the barn... and there were two rooms. In the first, we found a wee chap who wanted us to meet his master. And was willing to offer us rubies! Nice! Off to the second room...

Inside, I think it would be a good idea to turn and beat up the clearly invisible witch I know about. [This is the fun of barbarians. Will saves ain't gonna happen. And so, inevitably, I get dominated. Woo! We all knew this was coming, and here it is.] That witch is actually Mage, but meh, I still follow orders and bash him around. (If my second swing was as able to hit as my first, and if I was raging... he would be dead.)

Felgard does see the beast we should be fighting, mouth tentacles and all, and Beatrix the monk is dealing with the other chap. Me, I remain dominated for the entire fight. I go to beat up Felgard, who is sonic'ing the beast bad, but he gets dominated too, and does in the Mage. Then I sleep...

Felgard gets better, Beatrix is finally able to help, and Mage eventually gets past spell resistance (that's always a nasty thing to deal with), and, with the beast running away, they finally put the beast down.

Afterwards, we poke around a little more... and find the exit for the hut! Yay! So, yeah, we're gonna have a bit of a rest up first, and we have a puzzle to solve, and then could explore the hut more, or our surroundings... which seem to be on another planet...

[END]

No comments: