Tuesday 16 May 2023

Gone to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo

Last month, I had a day off (as did other people), and so went to the Wellington Zoo. Definitely wanted to see the new snow leopards! As it happens, you can see animals before even getting into the zoo itself, as if you go the cafe there, at the back of the cafe you can see the Pygmy Monkeys. Cute wee things, and you can eat right in front of them (fair's fair, they also eat in front of you).

After entering proper, I was a little disappointed that there seemed to be less animals around, as the zoo is going through some display changes. Even more annoying they closed one of the paths off, so there was more backtracking that I was expected.

I did see a snow leopard... kind of.

There was one, sitting on the ledge at the end of the enclosure. Did not look to be having a lot of fun there. Still, I did see one.. sorta.

Some other animals were of full display. The lions where having a great time.

And here, have a big picture of a cock!


Other animals can be seen in my pictures here. (I hope the links work, photobucket changed their urls that all those ones on the side likely no longer work, but I haven't bothered trying to fix them.)

[END]

No comments: