Tuesday 16 October 2007

So much time, so little to do...

The timetable for Armageddon is now out, and I can plan my days... note that there are five levels, all with stuff happening, one main stream, one animation stream, wrestling and all sorts... but I'm going for the celeb guests talking.

Saturday isn't that great, but there is stuff for me from 12pm to 3pm. Plenty of time to look around, and get in early on the Red vs Blue stand. (Hopefully, as when they came last time, they'll have their dvds for NZ$20 per!)

Sunday is the full on day, with events interesting me from 11.30am, going right through to 6pm that evening! Phew! Which means I'll probably have to miss something for bathroom breaks (and the venue isn't exactly littered with bathrooms...).

Monday... is just poor. Everyone on stage at 1pm, Elizabeth Rohm at 2pm ... and that's it! Two freakin' hours? I'm not planning on buying lots of comics or anything (still got unread comics from last year!), so not a lot of reason to be there. Frankly, if I had known, I would have given serious consideration to coming back a day earlier!

Still, that will mean I'll have time to catch up with such exciting TV as QI and Samurai Pizza Cats!

[END]

No comments: