Wednesday 30 April 2008

HC In Charge

Rather than my usual "archive" HC post, I'm doing a full post as this is something different. We got through two games this Friday, but it was something rather special.

The first game I wrote... which makes playing in it a little odd, so I didn't so that... I ran it instead! Yep, I actually GM'ed a game, in an effort to prove that I shouldn't GM games. (I have no improvisational skill and I consider that an essential GM skill. Fortunately, I think they went soft in a few places, and I had prepared stuff as much as I could. Still thought of neat twists afterwards though, but that's the way these things go.) And now I might have to come up with a sequel, although I do have another idea as well. They decided to called this one... Japanese Hospital Fun: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Also, we spent far too long on a mod in which the big truth was something I didn't see coming even after it was revealed. (There's a lot of military stuff happening, and I have little to less idea about anything related to that.) DB: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6.

[END]

No comments: