Sunday 1 June 2008

HC Again

As it was Memorial Weekend last weekend in AmericaLand, Logan decided to run adventures over (his) Sunday and Monday. I managed to join in for a few hours.

On the Sunday, we did the Hungary mission... oh dear gods! Not a great exit, unfortunately. Return to the Monolith: Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9. (The first four parts were a different adventure, and I wasn't there anyway.)

Continuing on, I get to start again from the beginning. Interesting, but also highly frustrating. Anyway, the first adventure was Detect: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

And on Monday... I tried to get in, but either my computer or my internet was complete bollocks, but I did finally get in after about four or five hours game-wise. This does mean the first four parts don't include me, but for other reasons I'm putting in the entire set because... well... it help makes the story go on. The Wild Hunt: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8.

[END]

No comments: