Sunday 27 July 2008

HC Again

Yep, it's out already. Mainly because we had a shorter time and called it quits early (mainly due to not having a short second mod and half the players leaving...).

Anyway, with one usual player (Pete) away, Logan was looking at rerunning some older mods that some of the players hadn't done or listened to before. I wasn't sure which ones I have heard, so I decided to take a pragmatic approach to the matter...

Thus, this is a mod in which I GM! (Took Logan by surprise, ha! (In a good way.)) Set in Trinity again, this was making a point which I don't know if anyone picked up on (it wasn't a subtle point, but not one I explicitly state). But it did end in a way I wasn't expecting, and now I have to deal with that. Note that this is dealing with adult subject matter. Trinity: Fire Inside: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

[END]

No comments: