Tuesday 26 August 2008

HC Again

Lots of HC'ing this weekend!

On the Friday was the continuation of a mod started the previous Saturday that didn't end (in many ways). I can't be bothered linking in the previous lot, as I didn't hear them until after I played, and this can be listened to separately. Check out how we face one of those fascinating situations we like to think about how we might handle... although we don't take nearly as much advantage of it as we could have. Time After Time: Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21.

While that was Friday, it doesn't end there. On Saturday, Logan posted there was room, and while I had plenty of other stuff to do... sod it! I sharked in! I caught the tail end of: Collegiate Conundrum: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

But then we got into a fuller adventure, full of... well, party infighting as it happened, and party swapping around as various players dropped off and dropped on. Still, we did eventually end up somewhere near an ending. Driveby: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10.

[END]

No comments: