Monday 29 March 2010

Many too many documentaries...

I've seen... just over half of the documentaries (29 out of 56). I made my goal of at least one per day. I've been to Readings and to the City Gallery (I wasn't impressed by it). And I've spent a ton of money.

The one time I tried to save money, I worked out what movies I would definitely commit to, and then brought a bunch of them, covering seven movies over four days... and then I got sick. Really sick. Still recovering. But I had already spent the money! And I was on holiday, dammit! As you can tell, I still went.

No wonder I'm fried. And I am quite exhausted, many buses travelled, many seats sat on (usually the same ones), many dark theatres, and many, many movies. I have to go back to work, but I'm glad Easter is nearby. Can actually have a break!

Was this a wise venture...? Well, I went, and enjoyed them, so that's what really counts. Onto the International Film Festival!

[END]

2 comments:

fantomas said...

Now you have a little insight into what I go through every year with the Melbourne International Film Festival. Just ramp it up to 3 to 7 films a day over 13 days :)

Jamas Enright said...

Only counts if you blog it. :P ;)