Saturday 20 November 2010

I want to like it...

I really do. I'm watching this, and going "there's Abin Sur... Tomar Re! ... hey, Hector Hammond ... is that Pieface?" But... but... The suit is all CGI, and it shows. Look at 1:50, the suit doesn't quite track. And although he's stretching at 2:19, that just highlights the CGIness of it.

And then 1:55... you can see the wires they digitally erased! It's just so obvious...

I doubt they'd release a trailer this unprepared, but I hope there's still more tweaks to the effects to come to smooth them out. Oh, and it's going to be 3D... yeah... joy...



(And then there's this...)

Some time I really need to sort out my dream cast for a Green Lantern movie.

[END]

2 comments:

Foo said...

Hmm, well it does have Taika Waititi - wonder how his character will go down. Boy was fantastic!

Jamas Enright said...

So they at least got the nationality of Pieface corre... wait a minute! The wrong end of the planet!

I will give them that they cast Mark Strong as Sinestro, and he is exactly my pick for that role as well.