Saturday 30 July 2011

NZFF 2011

It's New Zealand Film Festival time again, and here are the films I'm interested in. How many I get to see... let alone can I really afford it at the moment? (And some are already sold out!) Anyway, my pick (based on a skim through the mini-reviews on the website) are:

A Seperation
Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey
Between Worlds
Buck
Footnote
Guilty Pleasures
Hot Coffee
How Much Does Your Building Weigh, Mr Foster?
Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Page One: Inside the New York Times
POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
Project Nim
Something Ventured
The Guard
The Innkeepers
The Trip
The Yellow Sea
Troll Hunter
Windfall

(Also screening, but I already saw: 13 Assassins, Hobo with a Shotgun, I Saw the Devil)

And a treat, from Supinfocom, here's on the films screening, Hambuster

[END]

No comments: