Saturday 17 September 2011

Walking the Warehouse

Here's a video I shot on my new Flip camera of the local Warehouse store. Now, for the international viewers, this is not a large store. For Wellington, where there isn't huge tracts of land to build large stores on, this is the largest Warehouse I've been in. (The one in Petone is also large. And some supermarket stores get up there as well.)

But the interesting point is that... no-one said: you can't film here! I'm holding up a camera, giving occasional commentary, and yet the most I get is a few odd looks. Huh.

Anyway, I intend to grab more video stuff, which will involve me getting out and about, because... I can. Although I do want to capture parts of Wellington you won't see on Google Street View. However, until it gets nicer weather:



(Viewable in glorious 720p!)

[END]

1 comment:

evildicemonkey said...

I couldn't concentrate on the video beyond the first few seconds; although your speed limit signs are almost the same as ours they are subtly different... I was too busy focusing on that.