Thursday 14 June 2012

I have an idea!

And I'm not the only one.

I'm not sure if it is a good thing or not that the inventiveness of humans aren't limited to just one person. On the one hand, we have that no-one person is necessary for the continued development of humanity. Evolution and calculus (to pick two random topics) were 'in the air' at the time, so it was inevitable that it would come about.

On the other hand, you know what no matter what thought occurs to you, someone else has already got there. And, of course, you can find that other person somewhere on the internet.

For example... how about a video of the Red Shirts of Star Trek dying? Here it is!

(I don't know if it is every red shirt, but certainly a fair few!)

[END]

4 comments:

evildicemonkey said...

I did a quick search on redshirts to see what I could see... and there's a book called Redshirts which seems like a humourous take on the below deck peoples, looks like it might be worth a read.

evildicemonkey said...

By John Scalzi

Jamas Enright said...

Yep, heard about that a week or so ago. Mildly interested. Someone said the audio book is read by Wil Weaton, so might look around for that.

evildicemonkey said...

Having looked at the review sites I can confirm that Wil Weaton does indeed read Redshirts! It just took a step up in my list