Tuesday 21 August 2012

Legendary Korra!

Okay, yes, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of people who love The Legend of Korra. This is the spin off from Avatar: The Last Airbender (The only Last Airbender, or Avatar for that matter, worth talking about). I loved that series, and this is just as good.

Korra is the new Avatar, and, as a teen (I guess, we aren't really given ages, could be early twenties?) comes to Republic City, just in time for the big bad Amon to strike. And Amon hates all benders. And so, we have 12 episodes of the usual wacky fun this series is known for, as well as some very dark turns near the end. (And, to be honest, I will agree about the rushness of the last episode.)

Looking at the cast list, we have David Faustino, J. K. Simmons and, of course, Steve Blum. Janet Varney plays Korra, not that I recognise her (...looks at her wiki page...) oh, she does Rifftrax Presents! Huh, guess I do know her then!

Anyway, if you liked Avatar, this is just as good... and there better be a second season! (Although, if there is no second season, that would explain a few things...)

[END]

No comments: