Tuesday 28 May 2013

Back to Square One

Children's television covered a far range of programs. And a lot were educational. But while they were educational, they generally covered a fair range of topics. And then some went crazy. You remember The Electric Company? HEY YOU GUYS! Of course you do! But, due to a random twitter comment, I was reminded of another show in the same vein that I used to watch, that was far more targeted to me.

Square One was a children's television show... about math! While I can't remember a lot of it, I do vaguely remember the performers. Maybe Mathman... definitely Mathnet. Everyone remembers Mathnet. Some of the other sections... well, I did only just rewatch the first episode, so they probably got better. Certainly I do recall enjoying it.

And, thanks to the power of YouTube, you can watch the first episode too:

[END]

No comments: