Sunday 27 March 2016

Yawn of Justass

Okay, I saw it... and my one word review is: boring.

There's not much point talking about the plot. If you've seen the trailer, then you know what's going to happen in this movie. Only it takes 2 1/2 hours to get there! And most of that is spent on Bruce Wayne being moody and Clark Kent looking pensive.

I realised about half way through that I wasn't being entertained. On any level. I was just sitting there,  seeing this movie before me, and there was no interest at all in following events unfolding before me.

There was one good fight, when it was almost like Batman reenacting a scene out of the computer games, but that was about it. Certainly the title fight wasn't worth paying attention to. And Wonder Woman was also around when things happened at the end.

As for the finale... no-one was buying it, why stretch it out? Nor was there any after credit scenes, although there were a few scenes at the end they could have kept back.

This just... wait for it to come out on DVD... or TV. Just don't bother paying to see it at the movies.

[END]

No comments: