Wednesday 20 April 2016

What Friday Night?

Listening to mashups, I end up hearing a few songs over and over, and possibly hear more about the lyrics than most people who casually hear the songs on the radio. This one...

According to the video, and most of the lyrics, this is an innocent girl caught up in antics of a major booze rager. But there are a few lines...

Think we kissed but I forgot
This is the really innocent trigger part... and yet
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois
Okaaay... you went from innocent kiss, to streaking, skinny dipping, and a three way? Er, that's not exactly something someone who has no idea does. And let's skip around a little
Yeah I think we broke the law
Think the city towed my car
Warrant's out for my arrest
She broke the law, and is going to get arrested... she doesn't seem to bothered about that. And ultimately
This Friday night
Do it all again
Nope, no innocent is going to protect that. She intends to go ahead and repeat offend... I'm done. Off to jail with you.

[END]

No comments: