Monday 8 December 2008

HC Again

In the latest weekend of Heroic Cthulhu...

For some reason, I just don't know why, I GM'd! Back during Fright Night, I survived "weird stuff(tm)", but the set up was incredibly interesting, and so I took the next step and made the consequences of that night be an HC mod! (In some way, that made up for me missing HC that day.) Had to come up with why it happened, of course, and red herrings dangled, but ultimately it passed the time. House on Appletree Lane: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6.

Since I didn't get to play, I jumped in on the next day, and we continued on-going missions, in this case in the form of going to Belize. What's the worst that could happen? Belize Redux - The Finish: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

[END]

No comments: