Friday 18 June 2010

"To Be Watched"

Spawned off a comment on yesterday's post, there are a number of shows I would like to get around to watching. The Wire is one such show, I've heard a lot of good comments about it. The Sopranos is another one.

However, I have no interest in buying the DVDs for them. Nor do I have any interest of following it on TV, presuming it was screening. I could pick them up from the library, and might well do so at some point so I can watch them. (Numb3rs is a show I watch that way.)

However (2)... I have too many DVDs that I have brought still to be watched! I have lots of other media to consume as well (keeping up with the various shows, for example). The likelihood of me going out and getting more to watch is incredibly slim... and yet those shows are definitely on my "To Be Watched" list...

What shows are on yours? Any chance you'll actually get to see them?

[END]

2 comments:

fantomas said...

I've just started re-watching the original Star Trek after many many years. Also have the fourth Doctor sitting there to re watch. Rome is about the only other show. Rest of the shows I've wanted to watch I've managed to get hold of.

Jamas Enright said...

Every now and then I get an urge to watch original Star Trek... but I get over it. ;)