Wednesday 8 August 2012

Craft-A-Long 6

And then finally, my last design was done! However... it was so big, I had a hard time photographing it.


For those that can't tell, this is Bender from Futurama. In one episode, he was putting up pictures of himself, made out of tiles. Nice seven by eleven pictures, which lent itself wonderfully to converting to a rug.

This will be going to Desert Bus, although I am tempted to keep it for myself (on the other hand, I could just make myself another one). This one will be sent via a better method than the last package, which is over two months waiting for it to arrive. (I have waited that long for a package from them, so it's not surprising it is taking that long to get there... but it is annoying. I did pay for Air, so it can't be stuck on a ship... gah, so annoying!)

Anyway... I have had another idea for a large rug... but that one will take far more planning, and might just have to wait for Desert Bus 7...

[END]

2 comments:

Bert Isla said...

I had a live game group at one time that had 3 players that would do quilting and needlework while gaming...it was oddly relaxing to watch them do so.

Jamas Enright said...

It is a very calming hobby, and for a while I felt like I should still be rug making after I finished...

(but what I haven't talked about is my incredibly bad back posture while doing this...)