Monday 25 March 2013

ba-XING-ga!

Yes, I'm talking about a new game. A puzzle search and click in the style of Myst et al. By the name of XING.

You'll note that I've linked to a Kickstarter. I generally don't talk about them, if you look to the right, you'll see my list of tweets that are how I generally communicate about Kickstarter projects I'm a part of... but this one is slightly different.

There's a demo! Yes, you can plays it for yourself! (I'm pretty sure that link is open to all, ie not restricted to Backers. Considering they want to promote this, they'd be wise to let all try before they buy.) And after the demo, there's also a survey which asks about your machine set up and game experience. A chance to influence the creators!

Or if you want to just get an idea about game play: (which you can't do in the demo.)


[END]

No comments: