Thursday 19 June 2014

Binary Scam

I admit, I gave in to the ads... there is one pop up ad in particular that caught my attention (and who wouldn't?) of "earn an extra $1000 a week!". Let this is a cautionary tale...

Binary Options are a form of stock market gambling in which you say whether or not the stock will rise or fall. Not by how much, just if it rises or falls. If you get it right, you win! If you don't, you lose everything!

The site I'm with is OptionsMint, and when I looked for reviews, I found sites like "optionmintreview.com". Erm... suspicious much? Oh, and the headquarters is in Belize. Over in Central America. The hub of everything stock market related...

Now, this is easy, but so far it's also looking random. Stocks going up? Ah, but in the last second it fell 0.0002 cents, so burn!

I've only put the minimal amount of money in, and only bidding the minimal amounts... and so far, as of when I type this, I am 0/2. So yeah, plenty of cash in my pocket...

As I said, cautionary tale. I'll update in some time to see how I'm doing, but consider that cash flushed away...

[END]

No comments: