Monday 16 February 2015

Click the Heroes!

Want to play Cookie Clicker, but want to have the game rank up while you are away? Then Clicker Heroes is for you!

This time instead of cookies you are clicking on monsters. At least, that's the story. They look cute, and don't do anything to you, so you are a straight up killer if you go about attacking them. But as you do, you get coins, so you can buy more things to kill monsters and buy upgrades for them, etc etc. (We should possibly be lucky there is no monetisation in this, or I could get into trouble.)

There is a definite mid-point plateau where you are not going to generate enough money to go to the next hero unless you leave it for a week or so. (And here's were it running without you helps.) But even then... the "proper" way to play is to reset your game, and get Hero Souls, which you use to buy Ancients... I'm not sure how exactly that works as I haven't done that buying yet, but I will get around to it at some point.

In the meantime, I'm resetting around level 130-150, and going again. My base damage is increasing, but it still feels like a slog. And yet, I'm still playing.

[END]

No comments: