Sunday 22 May 2016

The Old Tree

Hey, it's another free to play. You are an old tree? Or a new one?

In this game you are... a creepy baby apple thing? I'm not sure. But you do have tentacles and can crawl along the floor, walls and ceilings. You are travelling through a hotel? and need to get to... actually, I wasn't sure what my objective was, but just kept going. Along the way there are many small puzzles. Like 'click this and it's solved!' complicated. But, hey, it's cute and rather short. Like 12 minutes short.

I'm not going to be the only one, but I was reminded of Samorost style games with the simple no-word puzzles and an unfolding story. Given I really like that type of game, I wouldn't turn down a longer game by them.

Anyway, a nice wee game, give it a go!

[END]

No comments: