Monday 4 June 2007

So... very.... tired.....

It has ended. I am now home and am trying not to crash so I can have a proper sleep pattern, but it's not easy. While the hotel did have in internet connection, there were problems with it, one of which was that I couldn't log into my blog!

Still, it seemed to go quite well. Had a few comments about how good it was to have a packed program. I spent most of my time running around making sure that that packed program went off as planned. Apart from a handful of events, everything went off as planned, so that was great!

Our guests were lovely people. At least, they seemed that way from the few moments I said "hi" to them (see above re busyness). Quite happy to help out with last minute things, and they all said they enjoyed themselves, so I'm happy to believe them.

Already signed up for the next years con, Conjuction, as they have a pair of special guests. (I would announce that they are Kate Orman and Jon Blum, but don't want to steal their thunder.)

Anyway, I'm now back home, and, yes, on the internet already, making sure I can blog tomorrow about the latest Doctor Who episode. Although it might be posted a little later than usually. You might be able to work out why...

(PS. I might say more later, but as anyone who's run a convention will tell you, you don't get to see the events if you're busy running things...)

No comments: