Thursday 3 January 2008

From anti-piracy to piracy!

This is one of those "what were they thinking?" moments. On several of my DVDs, either when I put it in, or when looking at trailers, I get hit with an "anti-piracy" warning, a 40 second clip, not the one I'm linking to, about anti-piracy and asking me "would you steal blah?".

You know what... after watching this, I think I might! Just think for a moment who is watching this - namely, the people who brought the DVDs! Pirated versions wouldn't have this, so for some reason they feel like badgering those that have brought the DVDs (ie. the NON PIRATES!) by forcing them to watch this junk! (Although now they are allowing you to skip or fast forward through.) Hint: reverse psychology, people, reverse psychology...



[END]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really irritates me. Seems like all the movie DVDs I've bought recently have done that too.