Friday 15 August 2008

Near miss

I don't read the RottenTomatoes, but I don't need to when they put out a press release that is picked up as an easy news item. In particular, they've put out their Worst Films list for the past decade (what? they don't think they'll be around another three years that we need to acknowledge this particular decade of films? [yes, yes, it was because they had reached ten years...]).

Of their list, I can only admit to seeing two of their Bad Pics, one of which I knew was terrible before I saw it (say 'hello' Battlefield Earth), but the other one I saw just looking for a movie to pass the time, and, to be honest, Jawbreaker wasn't that bad. Godzilla came out then, and how many people hold that movie up as an abomination?

But of the others, never seen 'em. Never heard of some of them. How about you? What's your Worse Films score?

[END]

No comments: