Saturday 15 November 2008

My 1.5 Seconds of Fame

I'm in the news! I am the news!

Well, in that my face and (one-liner style) opinion is printed for the movie Mirrors, which I'm sure no-one would be able to guess at (in fact, if you want to know, go pick up the DomPost Weekender, page B7).

Irritatingly, I had to go buy one as well. I say that because this week we have been getting complimentary copies of the DomPost each morning. I have no idea why, no idea how far widespread (my street? my block?? Newtown???), but there it was.

I did wonder if these free papers would be a hit on the local paper distributors, but the one guy I asked when I picked up today's paper had no idea what I was talking about, so I'm sure no-one is poorer off because one big companies decided that dairies and co shouldn't sell papers...

Anyway, we live in modern fleeting times, so I'm now with my face in the limelight (or flashlight, it got pretty whitened out...).

[END]

No comments: