Tuesday 3 February 2009

HC Again

I continued my GMering last session to finish off the mod I was dealing with.

It ended up taking a bit longer than I thought, but we eventually got there. There are some definite things that I had to adapt, but the writers didn't exactly take this group into account. Face Off Continued: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

With time to spare, I launched into a short mod idea I had, which basically comes down to "this is a puzzle for the players to solve", and no rolls were going to solve it. While the players did indeed solve it, unfortunately Logan's connection collapsed before we got there, and I had to continue the game without him and without cards. Colour Blind: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Then I did actually get to play! Nearly missed the call, but managed to get in. Note that I am not playing Terry as I will most of the August game month so am doing something else. Enter... Doctor Von Scott! Intelligence Gathering: Part 1, Part 2. Alien Nazis: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

[END]

No comments: