Sunday 12 February 2012

Of Steam, Steel and Murder

After talking with Telsa/Beta/Joe, we get distracted for a while before getting to the meat of the episode. Then we argue. A lot.

Woo! Actual role-playing! A very divisive situation turns up, so we split the party because some people (eg me) refuse to deal with certain people. Although that don't stop me being involved in some ways.

My main headset stopped working (battery might be screwed) so I needed to cobble a set together. Argh! Also, for some reason, the prefered recorder didn't record the hour, and the backup didn't record the first half-hour.

So, we join the story already in progress (although not a lot). Marlow turned up with a ring found with Tesla's body. We showed it to Beta, and he went into a trance/shock. Now, continue with Game 51 [where you can find the complete part 1]. Rapidshare. Hotfile.

[END]

1 comment:

Bert Isla said...

I've put up part 1 on the OP site already and I did not edit out content this time so that first 1/2 hour or so isn't lost.