Sunday 21 June 2015

Asylum from Asylum

One more post on Arkham Asylum, because... I've finished it! Well, the story at least. When I left off playing last time, I had two fights to go, the pre-Joker fight and the Joker fight.

And the pre-Joker fight was extremely annoying. There are two large chaps and various minions... and I kept dying. Because again of the controls not working properly, and the camera not being my friend. All too easily, the big guys could pivot target, where I couldn't even do that, and even being near their charge would damage me. I simply had to try over and over and eventually came up with a strategy that sort of worked, and I got there... yay?

Then the last fight, which felt a lot like more of the same, only with annoying twists. There was a bit of a gimmick, but it was so easy to be knocked out of doing it that it just artificially extended the fight. Still, it was easier than the above one.

And now, with that all done, I've nothing let to do but collect them collectables. Aka, find all the Riddler trophies and solve the Riddles... only I'm too stupid for that, so we'll see how long it takes before I head for a guide. I'm guessing not that long.

I can't see myself playing this again, and Arkham City awaits...

[END]

No comments: