Saturday 26 June 2021

Timothy Minchinothy

So, last week, I went to a concert... a Tim Minchin concert! If you haven't heard of him, well... you have some great songs to catch up on! One such song is below, and yes, that was part of his concert.

Most of his songs were recent ones, where he talks a lot about how he moved from LA to Aussie...and yes, he was very self-deprecating about the fact that he was rich enough to do that. And so we get a range of songs from maudlin to his more jocular efforts, including a rather great piece about "CHEESE!" As he put it, there was Old Songs, New Songs, Fuck You Songs.

This concert was called "Back" as he was Back, back in Aussie, back to touring, even more poignant after the recent years. I have no idea where he's going, I only happen to spot this concert was even happening when looking at the ticketing website, but I'm glad I went. So check out, and see if he's coming Back near you!


And bonus fact: He has a Glossary!!!

[END]

No comments: