Monday 3 January 2022

Third PROBEing

I assume Mark Gatiss wrote all of these. Certainly three for three so far.

Pretend you are dealing with "the next stage of evolution". Actually do Frankenstein's Monster instead, and have a strange creature go around getting body parts out of people to repair another. Realise it doesn't work and die of lead poisoning...

Yeah, I didn't think much of this one. Had one idea and stretched it out for a full video. Really not a lot happens, and it takes a while to not happen. Still, I will give that their effects budget must have suddenly increased, we get some very gory goop effects around parts of the the body, so that was pleasantly unpleasent.

Star-wise... I can't say I recognised anybody. We still have Carolyn John and Louise Jameson, and yet another character played by Mark Gatiss. I guess the big name is Charles Kay, but I can't say I recognise him from anything.

Admittedly, we get Liz doing something approaching some kind of science talk, but considering her original thesis was on meteors, I don't think she'd be that knowledgeable about biological intricacies?

All in all, a lot of a pfizzle...

[END]

No comments: