Tuesday 28 June 2022

Sprig-Can!

I remember the Spriggan movie. I liked it, really good. This was way back in the day when you actually had a good chance of keeping on top of Americanised Japanese Anime Movies. There weren't many, so it was good.

I picked up the Spriggan manga, because I wanted to enjoy more. There were 6 stories in 3 volumes, with lots of different stories, but all about Spriggan trying to do something good while beating up back guys (at least, presented as bad guys). Decent manga.

And so when I heard that Spriggan was on Netflix... I just figured it was the movie finally come to Netflix. Yeah, I might get around to watching that. And then I pressed Go...

And it's the full season of anime of all the stories of Spriggan! As far as I can tell/faintly remember, this is all the six stories as what was in the manga, in 45 minute chunks (so the 90 minute movie is compressed into half the time, no bad thing really).

Go, enjoy... and let's see if they can squeeze out another season and I can return to this world again.

[END]

No comments: