Saturday 6 August 2022

Bulleto Trainu

It's fun! Go watch it!

Okay, you want a bit more? A snatch and grab guy goes onto a train to get a briefcase and get off... only there are many other people also there with their own plans that intersect and often frustrate each others plans. This is based on a book, and I wonder how much of the wackiness was in the original novel and how much was added for the movie.

There are a lot of names here, not only Brad Pitt, but also Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Hiroyuki Sanada, Andrew Koji and recent the recently seen Joey King (from The Princess). And some other cameos I won't reveal but I often went "hey, I know that person!" although one took me a long time to place. While I don't generally say "avoid spoilers" before going in, I will offer my anecdote that being surprised by who turned up was very pleasant and I'm glad I didn't know to look out for them.

This is definitely on the comedy end of the action spectrum. Definitely recommend checking it out!

[END]

No comments: