Saturday 25 November 2023

one Dara Ó Briain

In my (apparently) continuing trek to see British (and adjacent) comedians, I attended the show of Dara Ó Briain!

Now I'm not going to repeat his material, because a) it's his, and b) I would do it crappily. But there were two hours of laughs, so in short, it was great! It was basically a few big stories, but he had plenty of time to talk with audience members, which made me glad I wasn't in the front row. I hope those people had an expectation they might be picked on, because if you are there, you are in the firing line.

He said this wasn't one of his usual shows (because of a certain world wide event that interrupted his usual process of gaining material - basically by living it), so I guess I need to check out one of his "usual shows" next time he is in town.

As expected, a great show, so if you have the chance...

[END]

No comments: