Sunday 23 September 2007

Noooooo! Dammit!

In a month, I'll be at Armageddon (got all my tickets now so I'm committed) because Adam West will be there. Adam freaking West, people!

And yet, when I checked today: "Due to circumstances beyond our control the following guests cannot make the event Adam West, Julie Newmar and Matt Wood."

Dammit!

However, "Adam west and Julie newmar send their regrets, however they will be attending the October 2008 events." So I guess I'll be going next year as well...

Oh well, just have to satisfy myself with Billy West, Joe Flanigan, Ellen Muth, Elizabeth Rohm, Peter Woodward...

[END]

2 comments:

Paul Scoones said...

Noo, Mayor West won't be there!!! :(

Actually I'm going for Ellen Muth. I'm a very recent Dead Like Me convert, and loving it!

Oh, and Billy West, of course.

Jamas Enright said...

Dead Like Me is a great series! Ellen Muth is very... watchable...

And woo! Futurama!