Thursday 24 July 2008

HC Again

Last time we continued a game that had started the previous weekend, and now there were all bar one new players! Actually, not entirely true, as we later had a shark come in that had also been there, but it didn't look good to start with. While we waited to see if TJ could make it, we prevaricated, so feel free to skip the first fifteen minutes. And I'm not linking to the earlier set of podcasts, just go over to the HC podcast board and grab it yourselves.

Also, from what other people have said, the audio cuts off rather abruptly. I haven't listened to the 'casts myself, but if we get to end of mission card-play, then we don't do much else exciting. Eh. Take your chances... Frenzy Three part 2: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

And then there was more chatting. I had two topics to bring up, one being using NPC rolls on PCs (eg fast talk), but don't really think that was properly addressed, but I suspect the answer would have been the same. Secondly, running HC system at a convention. If I can create some cards, I just might run a game at an RPG convention in the future... Gamer Talk Twenty-Eight: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

[END]

No comments: