Monday 21 July 2008

Running from shadows

More Shadowrunning, this time I played a Dwarf melee fighter. We were informed that the modo would be combat heavy, so that sound appropriate. Pity we face an investigation mod instead, which was interesting, but none of us really had a suitable character (eg a hacker) for that.

Still, we managed to get to the source of the problems. However, this was after we possibly got someone killed for an eye. Organ harvesting can lead to so many problems.

Managed to have a decent scene as the fighter though. Got hit for 7 points by the enemy, putting me 2 dice down, but then I got three goes in the round (Wired Reflexes rock!), and while my dice sucked for soaking up the damage, in my three goes, I killed with one punch one enemy per go (7 or 8 successes each time)! Now that proved to be hot dice! However, that was pretty much the only rolling I did in the game... which really was because I didn't have a character that had skills suitable...

At some point, I should pick up a Shadowrun manual and maybe design my own character, but for now it's fun playing different pre-gens each time.

[END]

No comments: