Tuesday 23 September 2008

HC Again

Once more unto the breach, this time twice, as I get in not only on Saturday, but also shark in on Sunday. (With one of the main players away, there's a gap open, and my Sunday's are reasonably free, so sharking opportunities arise!)

First up, we check out someone who's gone missing, last seen at his house. What could possibly go wrong? Jello Shooters: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9.

Then, Pete GM's a mod, which goes on and on and... which is why I'm not in the first part of this, but come in around the ten hour mark (I think, haven't gotten that far yet myself). Madam Jack Wax: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17.

[END]

No comments: