Thursday 23 October 2008

HC Again

Yep, more Heroic style Cthulhu role playing.

The first lot kicks off with me playing at being a GM. And what's going on isn't just what it seems (one of my best moments was when I got Logan to admit "I have no idea what's going on"!). However, as is much easier to see in hindsight, should have been split over more than one night. And that would also have meant that the final stunning event wouldn't have happened. Oops. Bad Blood: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11.

Next day, it starts off with an easy CSI mission, which I join in part 5 instead of going off catching a movie and going to WARGS (which is only happening as I can shark in, which wont be happening often now with TJ ramping up his sharking). Still, I finally got the chance to game with our Czech Republic player Sanskrt. Hotel: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

Then we continue with the evolving storyline of the KBC building, although it is beginning to wear. Fortunately, we end with having to take it up next play session, which won't include me. Construction Crunch: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

(Then some after game chat, not worth bothering with.)

[END]

No comments: