Wednesday 16 December 2009

Power Brokers

With Heroic Cthulhu on hiatus (no, I haven't not been posting up stuff, as there has been no stuff to post up), it was likely I would have had my Saturdays free. But Travis has stepped up and offered to GM myself and others in a new game, using the system Mutants and Masterminds.

The campaign is called Power Brokers. Ten years ago multiple realities merged, bringing many new peoples together, and unleashing powers. My character was in a normal reality, but since gained powers of strength and hitting. To make him not just a brick, he also cares about animals. Introducting: Smackdown.

Our first episode was last week, and the files are available for listening. Although I recorded and processed these, got something wrong and they are slower than normal. Use something like VLC or similar to kick it up 5%-10% and it's fine.

Lady Bug: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, Part Six.

A correctly sped version can be downloaded in a zip file from my RapidShare account. (This was done at 32 bit rate. Should still be fine quality wise.)

[END]

No comments: